Thursday 23 December 2010

Despite knowing that it was coming for the past year, Christmas has snook up on me again and here I am wishing it wasn't quite so close! Still, I've managed to make the house look festive and mostly I am ready.



Mr. Bloom will do the last of the food shopping tomorrow and collect the turkey - ha! rather him than me - serves him right for finishing work today while I don't finish until Friday.



Really, I'm most looking forward to the extended break after Christmas, I intend to spend at least one day being a couch potato with a few good DVD's and Christmas leftovers.



I was fiddling around with my camera settings and my pictures have come out rather 'warm'.  Maybe I should also spend some time learning how to use it properly!


Anyway, wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas, thank you for visiting and following throughout the year, see you in 2011!